Audit Staff – For Binondo Manila Office in National Capital Region – Kitchen Beauty Marketing Corp.
Kitchen Beauty Marketing Corp.
Our company, KBMC is the exclusive importer of Kyowa brand home appliances; Zebra, Seagull and Rossetti brands stainless kitchenwares in the Philippines. Employer from sector Retail / Wholesale & Distribution, located in National Capital Region, From 51 to 200 workers …see more
About this job offerToday, 05:18 PM
Manila, National Capital Region
1. Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports and documentation.
2. Performs audit checking and processing of concession and inter-warehouse documentation.
3. Maintains internal control system by updating the document in accurate and timely manner.
4. Reviews and investigates reports with differences in inventory.
5. Monitors overdue concession transactions pending for processing.
6. Monitors items subject for absolute pull-out from concession stores.
7. Reviews flow of items in inter-warehouse transfers
8. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results
1. Receives official document (Pull-out, IWT and Swapping, PROR) from warehouse
2. Validates the officers’ signature on the receipts
3. Ensures that all document are with recipient’s signature
4. Reconciles the quantity and value of the document to that of the system record
5. Verifies the sequence of the receipt numbers
6. Performs fulfilment processing of all official receipts to EXACT system daily
7. Ensures that all document are transacted completely in a given period
8. Creates crystal reports of official receipts daily
9. Responsible in keeping an updated fulfilment record of concession transactions limited to pull-out and inter-warehouse receipts to EXACT system
10. Responsible in linking the crystal report to logbook file
11. Maintains audit copies of official document
12. Proper filing of document
1. Checks and reviews the item flow of transfer
2. Identifies causes of transfer of items with big quantity
3. Analyses transfer of item movement
Adjustment entries to system
1. Responsible in posting correct adjustment (inter-branch) to EXACT provided that an official request and/form
is received and approved by authorized approving officer
2. Accurate posting of pull-out amount to sales and inventory concession summary and mall event files.
Filing of document
1. Assists in delivery document processing and updating as needed.
2. Additional manpower to Binondo Bargain event
3. Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
1. Monthly report of pending fulfilment on the 1st working day of the next month
2. All document are processed and files are updated on the 5th working day of the next month
3. Quarterly IWT statistical and movement report