Leafbuyer Technologies Inc. is looking for a self-motivated, detail-oriented Content Writer. The Content Writer will provide relevant content for Leafbuyer’s website, blog posts, and other projects. Our company manages the marketing needs for our clients; so, your writing must be grammatically correct, thoughtful, and should contain keywords geared towards improving SEO (Leafbuyer will provide guidance on this).
The ideal candidate would be one who is knowledgeable of cannabis product, meets deadlines (no procrastinators), able to work independently, able to receive constructive feedback, and able to adapt their writing style to meet business needs. This position is a contract position. The Content Writer needs to be familiar with the local, state and regional issues related to cannabis products.
Duties include but not limited to:
● Edit and create content for current and future projects with SEO implications
● Produce 6-10 pieces of content a week, varying from 500-1,200 words per article
● Collaborates with internal team members, representing the content direction on the overall design solution
● Responds quickly to requests for updates, solves problems independently, and takes ownership of assignments, seeing them through from start to finish
● $25 for 500-799 words
● $45 for 800-1199 words
● $65 for 1,200+ words
● Strain Reviews
● $25 for 500-750 words
● Special Projects
Leafbuyer.com is the #1 online resource for cannabis deals and specials. Leafbuyer Technologies Inc. is a publicly traded (OTCMKTS: LBUY), web-based marketing company in the cannabis industry that connects the cannabis user with deals and promotions offered from businesses that sell cannabis related products. Founded in 2012 by a group of technology and industry veterans, Leafbuyer has expanded into several states and continues to expand across the nation as more states legalize cannabis.
This is what the media is saying about Leafbuyer:
“Priceline of pot” by thestreet.com
“…an industry game changer…”by NBC News
Leafbuyer Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
● 1-2 years prior writing experience
● Must be 21 years of age
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills