NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world’s largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
SailPoint Architect Analyst
1 year contract
The SailPoint Application Architect Analyst provides both strategic and tactical technical expertise for the application development team. Applications may include both package and custom applications. The architect defines how the applications interact with each other and with databases, servers, and external systems to provide the complete functional solution to business requirements. This role also defines the technology stack, development standards, and APIs.
Essential Job Functions:
• Responsible for playing the technical lead role in the successful installation, integration and deployment of SailPoint IdentityIQ solutions and assisting the Identity, Credentials and Access Management (ICAM) team in that process.
• Lead design of multiple simultaneous projects, develop and maintain core architectural constructs, provide architectural leadership to development teams, and serve as the primary application architect resource.
• Provide thought leadership and help build out the Identity and Access Management (IAM) roadmap.
• Provide IAM domain experience in areas such as identity management, provisioning, authentication, authorization, certification/governance, monitoring along with experience in security best practices
• Participate in translating business requirements into implementation design, requiring a keen interest in understanding our business drivers, goals, constraints, and pain points in order to design effective solutions
• Communicate critical technical choices, specify requirements and constraints for design and implementation, and provide input for scoping the level effort for development projects
• Analyze application design and performance metrics and propose improvements and redesigns
• Provide a long-term vision for the platform, taking into account changes in technology within the context of ITS’ current implementation and our feature roadmap
• Advise on deployment strategies for new features and components, assessing if rollout plans are safe, progressive, and reversible
• Perform code reviews to ensure quality and adherence to standards
• Monitor third party software versions and release notes and recommend upgrades and patches, as necessary
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in an Information Technology discipline or related field of study (e.g., Computer Science, Software Engineering) and minimum of eight (8) years of work experience designing, programming, and supporting enterprise systems
• Role Specific Experience: 5+ years of experience in Identity and Access Management. SailPoint IIQ a must.
• 3+ years of enterprise software implementation experience
• 5 + years of experience with Rest Web services, SAML 2.0, Sailpoint IdentityIQ, OAuth, WS-Security, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and other authentication/authorization protocols.
• 5 + years of experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Unix (e.g. Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms.
• 5 + years of experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL)
• 5 + years of experience with Directories (LDAP, AD)
• 3 + years of experience with RBAC
• Candidate should have experience in designing IAM and SSO architectures
Development skills scripting, packaging, provisioning approvals, IAM workflows and role-based access control Java/J2EE programming experience in designing, coding, testing and implementing large enterprise applications
IT Security Industry certifications such as CISM, CISSP, CISA.
• Advanced knowledge and experience in the development of application architecture principles, standards, and requirements
• Advanced knowledge and experience in the development of application architecture maturity models
• Advanced knowledge and experience in the development of application standards and standardization processes
• Advanced knowledge and experience in the design and delivery of enterprise architecture products and artifacts
• Advanced knowledge and experience in the provision of expert advice or consulting services on enterprise architecture issues
• Intermediate knowledge and understanding of one or more areas of architecture practice
• Advanced knowledge of the design and development of application architectures, including current and future state models, gap analyses, and transition planning
• Advanced understanding of Mobile technology and its implications on traditional architecture design
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.