2.Role would be research, develop and oversee the production of a range of food products. They study the physical, chemical and biological properties of food and use this knowledge to develop or improve the materials, processes and technologies that go into making foodsand beverages.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. The main goal of a food application technologist is to ensure that the food supply is safe for consumption
2. By working to develop new products, a food application technologist may have a number of specialties and work in a variety of areas.
3. Others use the food science knowledge they have gained to discover new ways to improve how food is selected, preserved, packaged, and distributed. Some focus on analyzing the content of the food, determining appropriate levels of protein, fat, sugar, or vitamins. Responsibilities also include uncovering new sources of food or improving the flavor and palatability of how foods tastes
Qualifications and Skills
1. B. Tech in Food Technologist.
2. Minimum 1 year experience in the same field.
For More Details visit us http://www.excels.co.in/current-openings